It’s no longer a secret that removing makeup before bed is a very important step in the skin and facial care. If you don’t take the time to remove your makeup properly, you may experience skin problems, whether it’s pimples, acne, or oily-looking skin.
We offer you 10 natural makeup removers to remove makeup naturally tonight. Good reading!
- Natural make-up remover based on almond oil
The first homemade makeup remover is made with sweet almond oil and lemon juice. In equal amounts, just mix the sweet almond oil and lemon juice and soak a cotton ball or small soft facial tissue. Some people will also add a little petroleum jelly to this homemade makeup remover recipe. Don’t forget to use a makeup remover cloth to clean the oil from your face.
- Remove makeup with milk and honey
Another recipe for removing makeup naturally is to mix milk and honey. In a container with a lid add:
– 3 tablespoons of organic honey.
– 5 tablespoons of milk.
– 4 tablespoons of mineral water.
You must shake well to combine the 3 ingredients before using this recipe to remove makeup from your face.
- A yogurt-based makeup remover
Yogurt is eaten as a snack, but why not use it in your evening routine to remove makeup from your face? To do this:
– Simply apply plain yogurt all over the face.
– Leave on the skin for 10 to 15 minutes.
– Then with a damp wipe or a damp cotton swab remove all the yogurt from the face with cool water.
In addition to being effective as a makeup remover, yogurt will give you beautiful, smooth, and luminous skin.
- Remove eye makeup with petroleum jelly
Did you know that petroleum jelly can be used to remove make-up from the eyes? In fact, petroleum jelly is ideal for removing eyeliner and mascara from around the eyes. A cotton pad, a small cloth, or even a handkerchief is enough to remove make-up from the eyes. So once the petroleum jelly is applied, just run a little lukewarm water to completely remove the makeup from around the eyes.
- A homemade cleansing milk recipe
Another homemade recipe for making your own natural cleansing milk is to mix milk and cucumber juice. You need to use the same amount of cucumber juice and milk for this trick to be successful.
- Make your makeup remover for oily skin
If you have oily skin, you probably know that makeup can make it worse. Hence the importance of always using a quality makeup remover that is as natural as possible. For oily skin, a makeup remover made from fresh tomato juice and whole milk is ideal. You can use the juice of 5 large tomatoes and about 1/2 liter of milk to make this grandma’s recipe. After that, you need to use a blotting paper to absorb everything “left” on the face.
- Natural make-up remover based on canola oil
Another natural tip for removing makeup properly is to:
– Combine 3 tablespoons of canola oil and 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
– Then soak a cotton pad or wipe to remove make-up from your face.
– Finally, rinse with lukewarm water and you are completely cleansed.
- Lukewarm milk to remove makeup
To remove makeup from your face naturally, you can use the trick of lukewarm milk. Here’s how to pull off this trick:
– Heat 5 tablespoons of milk to make it lukewarm.
– Then soak a cotton pad to begin removing make-up from the face and stylishster.
– Rinse off with lukewarm water to remove all of the makeup and milk.
- Strawberries as a makeup remover
Another grandma’s recipe for making her own makeup remover is to use:
– The juice of 200 g of fresh strawberries.
– 5 tablespoons of powdered milk.
Then we mix everything in a container or a bottle. You can keep this makeup remover recipe in the refrigerator.
- Rose water and lemon
A final homemade makeup remover that I want to share with you is rose water and lemon juice. Here’s how to do it:
– Mix equal parts lemon juice and pink water in a bowl.
– Place your new makeup remover in the fridge to keep it longer.
And you, what is your favorite homemade makeup remover recipe?